Monday, August 10, 2009

Soup Kitchen


Yesterday I went to the soup kitchen. I served lunch to poor people who don't have homes.




This was a special job because my mom went there when she was 7 like me! She used to go every month with my Big Dad.




I felt really happy to give the people lunch and really sad that they don't have homes. My favorite parts were carrying the tray and talking to 2 little boys. One was Demetrius and he is 3. The other boy was Solomon and he was about to turn 2.


2 comments:

  1. He works wonders through even the smallest of hands. I am so humbled to see your excitement about His Kingdom, Riley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley-

    Great job! I'm friends with JT and have been following your blog. Keep up the good work.

    I just saw where Charity:Water tweeted about you on Twitter! Thousands of people will now read your blog because of their link. Check it out.
    www.twitter.com/charitywater

    Callie

    ReplyDelete