Sunday, October 11, 2009

We did it!

Guess what? I have reached my gooooooaaaaaaaalllllllll! Thank you so, so much! We now have $2,716 raised for the well (plus another $500 that doesn't count towards my goal). I feel so happy. And guess what we did to celebrate- we went to Yogurtland. When I got to my goal I started screaming and ran around the room.

Thank you Tori, Mrs. Clayton, Lauren, Molly, Brendan and Kate, Sarah, and the Cazale family.

Here's my well drawing all filled up:
I want to keep raising money for the well. So, I'm going to start my well drawing all over and see if we can reach $2,500 again. Guess what? We already have $716! I'm so excited.

3 comments:

  1. WOW, ya!!!! Whooo whoo whoo whoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!!! Well done and I love that it's still going! Love you so much, Aunt Julie

    ReplyDelete