Thursday, December 24, 2009

All Done Eating Rice and Beans!


This is me eating my last night of rice and beans. You won't guess how much money we saved! We saved $220! All of that money will go towards the well. A bunch of my friends ate rice and beans too. I really only liked the rice- beans, not so much. I'm glad that we saved so much money though. It's worth it to eat rice and beans so that other people can have clean water.

Some of my mom and dad's friends came over to play Settlers of Catan. They had to all give money to the well or they couldn't play. They gave $120. I wasn't allowed to play- I'm too little. Boo. I got to say thank you to everybody though.

Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Riley! I went to college with your parents and have been so inspired by what you are doing. I have actually told a bunch of my friends where I live(in Hawaii). We would love to partner with you in helping bring clean water to the world. Can I get your address to make a contribution?

    Leslie Farthing

    ReplyDelete